[Orbit] [Orbit]

Absolutely lovely composition, melodies etc and those plucks are my personal favourite point.

Lovely and clear, mastering is extremely well done.

Can't fault it :)

Dj-Waffel responds:

Thx :3

Segassem Lanimilbus Segassem Lanimilbus

This is the trippiest thing i've ever heard in my entire life, i really enjoyed it actually :D

The sound effects, melody/chord progression throughout was solid and didn't at all sound off key.

Only thing i could suggest is play with your EQ a bit more to make sounds standout from one another

Awesome! 5/5

Cacola responds:

Glad you liked it!
Good advice about the EQ, I'll keep that in mind!

Skirmish (Collab) Skirmish (Collab)

Awesome unique little piece of work you guys have put together. Lots of variation and interesting breakdowns. Love it :D

Epic Dubstep Loop Epic Dubstep Loop

The square lead makes this track. Then the wobbles come in and i get an errection.

I'd continue doing dubstep. You're good at it!

LMAO! xD

Darkside 2012 Darkside 2012

Sounds like Techno, Sounds fast paced, Sounds amazing.

Has all the elements you need :D i'd agree with your decision to finish this off. So much potential!

Dance Machine (Loop) Dance Machine (Loop)

Get's repetitive towards the end. But don't let that make you think that's my criticism because it isn't.

This song is amazing, and i mean amazing. Mixed beautifully, nothing is muddy.

The plucks and melody are what get me at 0:50 they sound amazing together, yet are so simple. I love simple catchy melodies, and the breakdown at 1:10 just kicks it off. If i haven't said it already THIS SONG IS AMAZING.

A Fractured Dimension A Fractured Dimension

This is good, lots of variation. But i can't seem to connect with this piece compared to the newer one you uploaded. Still a great submission to the Genre, it has everything you'd expect :D

PhatBoiJ responds:

Yeah, immediately after uploading it I began to fool around with the arps and the strings and came up with a hard hitting sound. Then all I did was add the usual dubstep drum loops and made the bassline. Insta-dubstep xD.

Break The Walls Break The Walls

I have no other words, this is fucking sick. 5/5 around the board!

PhatBoiJ responds:

Thanks! I see you love dubstep xD

Epic Chopper Trance V 2.0 Epic Chopper Trance V 2.0

Jesus christ, opening sounds like something out of a video game or movie. Grasped me immediately.

Now a problem i usually face, is making an opening such as that mix with what i want to put later such as drums and a bassline. You've done it perfectly here. Despite it being short, the drums don't sound out of place, even with the orchestral feel of the song and there is plenty variation where you take out the clap, or hihat or both.

I really like the sound of this piece, it definitely belongs in a flash or movie submission here on NewGrounds, you should approach some flash producers and tell them about it! :D

PhatBoiJ responds:

Thanks so much! I'm beginning to look forward to your reviews, as I love the constructive criticism.

Our Last Hope Our Last Hope

Yo man, into my trance so i had a quick peek with this being the only "Trance" song on the latest list.

Immediately the first things i'm noticing are just minor bits of muddyness with your layers, which is easily altered by spending a bit more time mastering. However from a mastering perspective, your levels themselves are mixed appropriately, i didn't feel anything here was louder than another instrument.

Onto the song content itself, and i'm pretty blown away, you've got some amazing chord progression going on here, good simple melody following your pads which follow a very euphoric pattern. The only thing missing really is bass, even a simple yet noticable offbeat bass accompianing your hi-hat would have improved this song a LOT.

Piece of advice really regarding mastering would be to fiddle with EQ's more, so your lead is more high than mid with no bass, your pads are all mid with little bass and little high and your bass and kick fill up the low portion of your overall EQ. Mess around with it and i guarantee you'll come up with some nice results, with better sound quality.

Hope this helps man, i gave you a 4.5/5 for the minor adjustments i feel you should improve and a 5/5 on the voting so more people can get a listen and review themselves :D

If you wouldn't mind checking out some of my tracks, it'd be greatly appreciated!

Keep it up dude!

PhatBoiJ responds:

Reviewed a couple of your songs. Amazing work, no lie!