ChiTx ChiTx

Very unique style which is good! too many people follow the main stream stuff these days.

Again like my other review, it's just all about your mixing :)

M72417 M72417

I've give you a 5 to keep you up in the list.

Awesome ideas but you need to be mixing your drums better. The kick needs more OOMPH, the hi-hats are nice and the arps used are well mixed and fit together. Around 1:00 your hi-hats are a little loud but don't take anything away from the track.

1:35 the arp here is awesome and deep. I love that sound!

I can see you're pretty new to whatever software you're using (FL Studio isn't it?) you definitely have the ideas.. just need to work on the execution :) Keep it up!

[Orbit] [Orbit]

Absolutely lovely composition, melodies etc and those plucks are my personal favourite point.

Lovely and clear, mastering is extremely well done.

Can't fault it :)

Dj-Waffel responds:

Thx :3

Segassem Lanimilbus Segassem Lanimilbus

This is the trippiest thing i've ever heard in my entire life, i really enjoyed it actually :D

The sound effects, melody/chord progression throughout was solid and didn't at all sound off key.

Only thing i could suggest is play with your EQ a bit more to make sounds standout from one another

Awesome! 5/5

Cacola responds:

Glad you liked it!
Good advice about the EQ, I'll keep that in mind!

Skirmish (Collab) Skirmish (Collab)

Awesome unique little piece of work you guys have put together. Lots of variation and interesting breakdowns. Love it :D

Epic Dubstep Loop Epic Dubstep Loop

The square lead makes this track. Then the wobbles come in and i get an errection.

I'd continue doing dubstep. You're good at it!

LMAO! xD

Darkside 2012 Darkside 2012

Sounds like Techno, Sounds fast paced, Sounds amazing.

Has all the elements you need :D i'd agree with your decision to finish this off. So much potential!

Dance Machine (Loop) Dance Machine (Loop)

Get's repetitive towards the end. But don't let that make you think that's my criticism because it isn't.

This song is amazing, and i mean amazing. Mixed beautifully, nothing is muddy.

The plucks and melody are what get me at 0:50 they sound amazing together, yet are so simple. I love simple catchy melodies, and the breakdown at 1:10 just kicks it off. If i haven't said it already THIS SONG IS AMAZING.

A Fractured Dimension A Fractured Dimension

This is good, lots of variation. But i can't seem to connect with this piece compared to the newer one you uploaded. Still a great submission to the Genre, it has everything you'd expect :D

PhatBoiJ responds:

Yeah, immediately after uploading it I began to fool around with the arps and the strings and came up with a hard hitting sound. Then all I did was add the usual dubstep drum loops and made the bassline. Insta-dubstep xD.

Break The Walls Break The Walls

I have no other words, this is fucking sick. 5/5 around the board!

PhatBoiJ responds:

Thanks! I see you love dubstep xD