Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Beyond words

Absolutely amazing, and hilarious!

Rebecca Black - The Movie Rebecca Black - The Movie

Creepy.... o.o'

But really good xD

Prototype Trailer Prototype Trailer

Short but good

Ignore the prat Chaotix66. Obviously doesnt know what effort is.

Keep at it, you have talent :)

migo1090 responds:

Thanks:))

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

No faults to my knowledge

Amazing, better than i thought it would be :D

&amp;gt; Rhythm Rockets &amp;lt; > Rhythm Rockets <

Meh a B on my own song :)

Listened to Dance Sass and Into the night and now i feel like a musical noob but what the heck.

First song anyone has ever asked to use in a submission so i couldn't say no.

Great game, although could be improved greatly, still fun to play along to your own beats and it keeps you amused for a good 5 minutes every now and again when you fancy playing.

If anyone wants to use one of my newest songs in their submissions you don't even have to ask feel free.

Great game Coolio.

This is the Only Level II This is the Only Level II

WOW

I loved the first one and this one was amazing also.

This game had me smiling and laughing all the way through it. Definate play if you're bored!

Check the Score Check the Score

Thought you were dead bro!

With you hardly ever posting on facebook or any recent audio. Thought you'd disappeared dude.

Good to see you back, track sounds epic. Vocals are well mixed. That bassline and melody is disgusting dude. Love it!

Good job as expected from you :)

- SAS

Star Soaring (Trance) Star Soaring (Trance)

Simple but good!

Bassline is great again, drums are much better mixed this time. Kick needs a bit more punch here, nothing wrong with it. I'd just like to hear it have more presence.

Like my previous review. Try to make your drums more variant, adding extra claps or different hi-hat patterns. This will make it sound less repetitive.

This is mixed better than the other track, but the other track had more variation and a better structure. But since your mixing is better here, you get the extra .5 star.

5/5 on Vote as well. Great work man

PhatBoiJ responds:

Thanks!

Sun VS Moon (Trance) Sun VS Moon (Trance)

You weren't kidding. This is actually fucking sick. First impressions, the kick and bassline at the start are unbelievable. Unfortunately the clap is a bit LOUD from a mastering perspective and doesn't quite fit. I would have stuck with just a kick for a few bars before dropping to the hi-hat/claps.

The offbeat bass is nice, really sets the baseline on fire. But again, bit loud. The rumbling bass is what makes this style of trance music flow and shouldn't be drowned out. But it doesn't take anything away from the track. It's awesome.

I love the plucks, very good psytrance/dark melody that fits the song well. If you listen to the final part of the song with everything together, you'll see the drums are a bit loud! They should be a little quieter, maybe a bit more complex in terms of clap and hi-hat patterns. Even throwing a couple of extra kicks into a breakdown can make the difference.

I know this sounds critical, but I really had to listen hard to find problems with this track, it's absolutely amazing, and definitely your best yet by far. Take the points i've made on board and have a play around with the mastering and give me a message when you've improved them.

Excellent track! 4/5 (5/5 vote)

PhatBoiJ responds:

Thanks! I have recently begun trying to figure out how to get better at mixing, and so this track is the product of that!